Sunday, October 15, 2006

Orals tomorrow.
Shucks.
Im still having a sore throat.
I bet Audrey Tham's gonna laugh at my horrible & funny voice.
:D

Pretty afraid that I might get stuck at the picture part.
Im bad at describing pictures :/
Plus, Im the 5th person to have my orals with Audrey Tham.
Ha ha ha.

Made breakfast yesterday on my own!
Woots! :)
P.S: Its not disgusting :D

TADAAA!
Its yummy after adding mustard (:

Went to VivoCity yesterday.
Darn, it was super crowded there.
Ren shan ren hai.
Lol.

:D

View from the top floor.

I turned my head,
I thought someone was doing pull-up in the middle of nowhere.
Ha ha ha.

Some traffic guy downstairs.
Pretty funny though :D

Huiying said she saw me at VivoCity!!
O___O
I didnt see her,
due to too many people.
Sorry! =D

Audition-ed with jie & Odelia yesterday night!
Odelia is so clever.
She knows when Im in audition & when Im not.
Lol.
& she's a pro too :D

Today's a boring day.
So I decided to bake some choco chip cookies :D :D

I dont know,
I've added loads of choco chips.
But cant really see it though.
My brother ate 5!
& he complimented me :D :D

Weets! :D


I dont care about your love life.
Till then,
Im washing my hands your life.
I care no more.
I dont care if you're gonna get broken or whatsoever.
I really dont care.
& to the guys who's hopelessly devoted to her,
good luck.
Im not in charge anymore.
Arent you guys glad? :D
Sorry, Im just not feeling well today.

No comments: